How to Monetize Youtube Videos with TubeAssistPro
First, the video needs to meet the following conditions to be eligible
● You must live in a place where https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7101720
● Your channel must have more than 4,000 hours of active public viewing in the past 12 months
● Your channel must have more than 1,000 subscribers
● You must have a valid Google AdSense account associated with your channel
If you do not have these conditions, you can use Tubeassistpro bot to increase views, subs, likes. TubeAssistPro designed to help youtuber make money.
1. How about the Profit
Cost per thousand (CPM) is a marketing term used to denote the price of 1,000 ad impressions on a web page. If a website publisher charges a CPM of $2.00, this means that the advertiser must pay $2.00 for every 1,000 impressions of their ad. The "M" in CPM stands for 1,000 in Roman numerals.
CPM values fluctuate based on a variety of factors, including traffic quality, country of origin, niche types of videos, price of specific ads, ad blocking, actual click-through rate, viewing time, and more.
How much does a YouTuber make per 1,000 views?
The average ad spend on YouTube hovers between $0.01 and $0.03, and YouTube users can earn around $18 per 1,000 ad views, which translates to $3-$5 per 1,000 video views. Forbes also estimates that for top talent, YouTubers can earn about $5 per 1,000 video views.
2. Factors Affecting Profitability
1. YouTube users can earn anywhere from $0.01 to $0.03 per view through AdSense, with an average of $0.18 per view. However, the amount that YouTube.com will pay depends on a number of factors, for example: views on your video，Ad clicks，ad quality，ad blocker，video length.
2. Estimated earnings per subscriber
Now YouTube videos are edited to encourage you to like and subscribe to the channel, and for good reason. The more subscribers you have, the more money you can make from your videos. This is because the more subscribers, the more likely your video will appear in search results and related videos section.
Plus, subscribers are more likely to watch your video the entire time, which means you'll have a higher chance of getting those valuable ad views. Additionally, subscribers tend to pay more attention to your content and are more likely to comment on and share your videos. All of these help increase video views, which in turn can bring you more money.
3. Video engagement assessment
Even if you don't have enough subscribers to make a lot of money from your videos, you can still earn some cash if your video content gets a lot of views. This is because YouTube revenue depends on the number of ad views your videos receive. The higher their engagement, the more money you will make from your videos.
How do you know how engaged people are with your videos? There are several key metrics:
● Watch Time - This is the total time people spend watching your videos. The longer they watched, the higher their engagement.
● Viewer retention rate – this is the percentage of people who watch a video to the end. The higher the retention rate, the higher the audience engagement.
● CTR - This is the number of people who click on the ad displayed in the video. If you have a high CTR, it means that your audience and followers are interested in the product or service being advertised.
All of these factors will affect your overall estimated earnings per view. The more engaged your audience is, the more money you can make from your videos.
3. SEO Bot TubeAssistPro to make profit on Youtube
Tubeassistpro reasonably utilizes these algorithms of Youtube and is a very powerful SEO bot.
1. Watch YouTube videos with different IPs and fingerprints to get a lot of traffic.
2. Increase your subscribers. Follow a lot of other people through your account, get more exposure, and then win the attention of others.
3. Increase likes, you can import a large number of accounts to like your own videos, thereby increasing your likes
4. Click on the ad. This function is very useful. You can import a large number of accounts and bind different IPs and fingerprints. Then set the click time and browse time. Such repeated clicks will make you a lot of profit.
5. In addition, TubeAssistPro can also increase the traffic of live broadcast. You can also set up messages to be sent periodically during the live broadcast.